Unlock Your Book's Sales Potential with Book Exhibition Marketing
Author Reputation Press ® Book Exhibition Marketing holds the key to growing your book sales by enabling you to reach your target audience at trade shows. You can choose from over 10 annual shows where you can exhibit your book and unleash the full potential of your marketing campaign.
Here is what’s in it for you. This is a tangible, physical display of your book, hence, every audience will get the chance to physically skim through your book’s pages. On these International shows, the target audience includes a wide selection of publishing industry professionals, including librarians and traditional publishers.
- Inclusion in International Show Exhibit
- Full-page Ad in Exhibit Catalog
- 1 Print title on display
- Blog Feature on ARPress’ Website
- ARPress’ Social Media Feature
How It Works
- Your book will be displayed along with other ARPress titles in a prime position on the exhibit floor.
- Your book will be displayed face-out on the shelf.
- A sticker bearing a unique QR code will be placed on the lower left-hand side of the cover of the books that will be displayed. Book fair attendees can then scan the code using the Book Fair Buddy app to learn more about your book. Using the app, they can add your book to their to-be-read list, share that with friends, family, or on their social media pages and even get connected to a variety of reseller sites where they can purchase your book.
- At the show of your choice, your book will be assigned a number, either based on its Dewey Decimal Subject Category at library shows, or alphabetically, by publisher at international venues.
- Your book’s full-page ad in the exhibit catalog will include the following:
- Your name as the author (as well as that of the illustrator and/or editor, where applicable)
- Year of publication
- 25-word description (that you can write on your own or have our professional copywriters do it for you)
- Citations of awards and/or honors received.
- You have the option to make up to three rounds of text corrections to ensure the advertisement is perfect.
- ARPress information will be included in the catalog as part of the publisher directory, complete with all pertinent contact and distribution information.
- This information is also available online in a live searchable database and archived for up to one year.
- The official report and PDF of the exhibit catalog can also be viewed online for up to one year after the event.
You can choose from the following schedule for your desired book exhibition:
|Show Name||Show Dates||Location||Registration Deadline|
|2024 London Book Fair||March 2024||Olympia London||6-Feb-2024|
|2024 Leipzig Book Fair||March 2024||Leipzig, Germany||25-Feb-2024|
|2024 Bologna Book Fair||April 2024||Bologna, Italy||8-Mar-2024|
|2024 Beijing International Book Fair||June 2024||Beijing, China||10-May-2024|
|2024 Frankfurt International Book Fair||October 2024||Frankfurt, Germany||13-Sep-2024|
|2024 Sharjah International Book Fair||November 2024||Sharjah, UAE||4-Oct-2024|
|2024 Guadalajara International Book Fair||November 2024||Guadalajara, México||11-Oct-2024|
|2024 LA Times Festival of Books||April 2024||Los Angeles California||25-Mar-2024|
|2024 Book Expo America||July 2024||New York||20-Jun-2024|
|2024 Brooklyn Book Festival||No Date Available||Brooklyn, New York|
|2024 Tucson Festival of Books||March 2021||Tucson, Arizona||15-Dec-2023|
|2024 Boston Book Festival||No Date Available||Boston,Massachusetts|
|2024 Savannah Book festival||February 2024||Savannah, Georgia||20-Jan-2024|
|2024 Florida Antiquarian Book Fair||March 2024||St. Petersburg, Florida||15-Feb-2024|
|2024 Louisiana Book Festival||No Date Available||Baton Rouge, LA|
|2024 Montclair Literary Festival||April 2024||Montclair, New Jersey||5-Mar-2024|
|2024 Columbus Book Festival||July 2024||Columbus, Ohio||15-Jun-2024|
- Publish dates are subject to change by the event organizers without prior notice. Please contact Author Reputation Press ® to confirm dates for you.
- Please note that the Purchase Deadline will be two (2) weeks before your preferred show’s Registration Deadline.
For bundles and discounts, our Marketing Consultants are available for pro bono consultation via e-mail at email@example.com or telephone at 1-888-829-0229.
Disclaimer: Prices are subject to change without prior notice. Prices listed do not include any applicable sales, use, excise, value-added, goods and services, or other tax, which will be added to the total payable at the time of purchase. Other restrictions may also apply.