Essential Book Indexing Services for Authors
If you need an index, you should think about hiring book indexing services. Hiring someone to create an index for your book offers a lot of benefits and convenience. Professionals who work in indexing services are well-versed in the process.
In fact, you can rest assured that your book is in capable hands with these experts. The best part about hiring indexing services is that you won’t have to look far and wide for assistance. If you’re looking for indexing professionals to assist you with your book, you’ve come to the right place.
First and foremost, we are the best place to find an indexing expert. Second, we have a plethora of connections, ensuring that you always get the best of the best. Finally, we are an excellent resource for locating a professional with whom you may be able to collaborate on a long-term basis.
Our book indexing service provides your readers with an enhanced reading experience and allows them to quickly search for important information within your book. Our book indexing system extracts the most significant details from your manuscript in order to make information search quick and easy for readers.
This service is available in two categories:
Authors have the option to let our team deliver the index for their book, sparing them the hassle of going through this arduous task. This option is split into three levels based on the amount of words:
- 0-60K words ($0.013 per Word)
- 60K-120K words ($0.012 per Word)
- 120K+ words ($0.011 per Word)
Authors can also choose to supply their own index to help readers find important information in their book. To add an index to your manuscript, follow these steps:
- Prepare your manuscript in the latest version of Microsoft Word or WordPerfect using its Index tool.
- ARP will provide you with a paper gallery of your book which will serve as a reference for the index creation. Your index can contain final page numbers. You should save it to a PC formatted disk and submit it as a separate file to ARP.