Grow Your Book's Reach With Our Library Outreach Program
As a marketing platform, libraries hold the same level of effectiveness as digital and traditional media platforms. These places are the haunt of your existing and potential consumers – the book lovers out there. Your book has a higher chance of getting picked up and read when they are placed in libraries through a library outreach program.
Author Reputation Press has an extensive network of partner libraries to house your masterpieces and make them easily available to book lovers who are already willing to spend hours reading your book, thus saving you time and effort for marketing. Our Extensive Library Outreach Campaign offers the following services:
- Guaranteed extensive pitch of your book to an average of 3000 Collection Development Departments and Acquisition Librarians nationwide (with a focus on your local area or state) for six months
- Book Feature on Ingram Spotlight Ad for Librarian News & Reviews
- Book assessment from an average of 50 librarians
- Book display and catalog listing on the next available National Book Fair
- Bookstore Returnability Program for 24 months
Our expert team of writers will create a pitch that showcases your book’s appeal to readers from all walks of life and distribute this pitch to our partner libraries depending on your region of choice. These libraries will then evaluate your book to make it more credible and legitimate, giving your work a higher level of recognition in the market.
Note: The book should already be available on the market before the campaign starts. It should have a rating score of 4.2 or higher from at least 5 different reviews to become eligible for this service. If your book cannot meet the criteria, we cannot guarantee the library will buy a copy.